Friday, July 19, 2013

Ready to go!


This picture is from the first day when I still had to wear the leg squeezer things.

 I wrote this the night before we got to go home:

I have been sitting/laying in a bed for too long. Even though I get up often my butt/back hurts soooo bad that I cannot get comfortable to sleep. It isn't the worst pain but I think it hurts worse than my incision ever did! it is very annoying because I need to sleep but can't! The pain meds work wonders on my incision and belly area but do nothing for my butt for some reason.
I don't know how to relieve it. I guess I just spend too much time in this bed so my butt has molded to the mattress and now it's not squishy.
Neal of course is sleeping. I am glad he is doing that instead of going to the cafeteria to get more gross greasy food that he has become obsessed with here because of boredom.
I think my only option now for pain relief is a shower... And I can't take one while he is sleeping because there's nobody to watch the baby because Neal doesn't wake up for ANY noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment