Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Prego vs Not

I think besides the discomfort there are sooo many positives to being pregnant.
Everyone is different but here is my experience...

Positives of being pregnant.
It is an excuse Eat whatever you want
freaking nicest skin I have ever had
like zero grease was produced by my body
Zero leg hair
Boobs! Ok I have always had like nearly A size so gong to a B was new territory.
I went almost a week before shampooing my hair every time while pregnant- that was the best part. 
And since I didn't need to wash my hair I didn't shower as often either and when I did shower I was like "whyyyy don't I do this more often?" because it made all aches and pains go away.
Then of course the biggest positive is the experience of growing the cute baby and feeling him kick and move.

The negatives of AFTER baby:
The booobbss! I was excited when I realized I could lay on my belly again but nope actually I can't. It is quite painful.
The weird short flyaway hairs that grow around my face. 
I can only go 2 days again without shampooing. Darn it
My leg hairs grow! Darn it
I don't even mind the extra belly or stretch marks or the weight gain. Those will go away eventually maybe. And if not I don't care at all! 
My worst problem:
The acne that started a month after he was born. It is THE. WORST. EVER. I have never had great face skin (except when I was prego) but this is puberty bad. A mixture of stress/ hormones/ extra oil/ I started (and promptly stopped) using conditioner again. I have never been able to use that stuff without breakouts galore but this is beyond the conditioner problem this time. It is cra a zeeeeeeee these break outs! The worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment