Friday, October 25, 2013

Everyday it is something

These 2 year olds are pretty crazy crazy crazy. All they want to eat is chicken nuggets and yogurt. Yesterday I has plain  yogurt and put red food coloring in it to make it look pink like the strawberry kind but they didn't buy it. Plain yogurt I start and not sweet so I wonder if I put honey and blended up strawberries or something to make it more healthy Han sugar packed flavored yogurt.
Last night for dinner we ate a yiuuuuuummmy recipe of no cheese  hummusdillas "quesadillas" We all loved it.  Just a spinach tortilla spread with hummus then spread with a spiced up black bean and corn mixture. Dipped in salsa. 
Dairy is in everything and it is sooooo hard but I am attempting to stop all dairy in my diet to see how I feel and to see if doing it will clear up my skin. I have tried it before a few times without success but this time I am determined. 2 days down. 
I hope I feel amazing or something. Apparently dairy gives most people gas, sluggishness, tiredness. It is for baby cows not humans. 
Eggs and chicken and most meats have been grossing me out more than ever too. I love fish though! 
I made w&f eggs a few days ago and just cleaned the pan last night and could NOT get that disgusting rotten egg smell off the pan! Plus if you think about what eggs are! Eeeeeew! 
I think I want to go mostly vegan. I mean I always have but it is nearly impossible to do unless you are fully committed to it and cook all your own food which I hate doing. 
Anyway everyday it is something with them. They screamed today about bathtime and lunch. They refuse most fruit whic drives me batty!  What kid doesn't like applesauce. 
Oh well.
It is just crazy the things hey decide to scream about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment